Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wisteria SALE of Otomi Plates

I have always loved this catalogue...
WISTERIA
This couple has traveled the world 
to find their goods.
The husband wife team say much of
their influence was from
the style they grew up with.
It certainly shows.

 They recently produced 
a line of melamine plates
with the Otomi designs are great.
  Really well done.
A set of 4 plates is reduced an
 additional 20% 
on the sale that is in progress
 right now.
4 = $12.80
I purchased a set last month when I first
saw them and knew that I 
had to have them. 
Here is why...


 So, if you are not familiar with this
terrific company, take a look at their
Really well thought out merchandise
with a nice twist to it.

This works just about anywhere you need 
an accent table.
Classical but clear.
Perfection.

Truly great style and the Moroccan look 
is not so strong in the design that you would
get tired of it.
Here's a chair that could 
go anywhere.  
I love the curved back
and the splayed legs.
 has all the classic looks you want at 
reasonable prices.
Oh, and you know I have
 just the perfect pillow to 
finish the look.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, I must have these plates and YOU know why!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Artists Series!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10