Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Shop in West Palm Beach ... Raves for HIVE!

Stunning. Curated. Delicious.
There is a new destination for
professional shoppers 
in West Palm Beach. 

The 
HIVE 
on Palm Avenue just off S. Dixie 
across from the Norton Museum.
 It's a great looking building off to the left.
 I have always thought that,
 "if you build it they will come".
And they have.
Doors opened 8 weeks ago and
 the place is buzzing.  
(I had to do it.)
Gifts  Home   Garden   Design Services
Terrific vignettes are set up around 
this enormous space
and you can BUY off the floor.
No waiting.  I loved this.  
So smart.
You can just stand there and 
visualize how the colors or sofa size
 would work for your 
new rental facing the intercoastal.
 It's nice to see a shop that has 
not cut one corner.  
This is how construction should be done. 
Fittings, hardware, flooring, art work. 
I was impressed.
A beautiful selection of table
 ware and linens.

I loved the individual rooms.
So easy to shop and well designed.
Reminded me of the days of 
Gerry Stutz at Bendel's.




 Need bedding for the new
 guest house? 
Top shelf inventory on hand.
You will find a well chosen selection of 
stationery 
and writing goods.
Not the usual, but interesting and something
for any hostess, real estate agent 
or mother-in-law.
Or something to put on your desk
to remember your holiday.
Sara McCann, of 
MCCann Design Services,
and her abilities are full on in
this new venture.
The HIVE
shows off her design panache perfectly.
  She has a wing of offices here
 with a staff that can satisfy your design needs
 making any time you spend in 
Palm Beach comfortable.




The gals at the Front Desk are 
friendly and good fun.  
You can tell they are proud to show 
off this new venture.
Make a point to visit.

5 comments:

  1. Jane thanks so much for sharing, I love this shop and the name is perfect!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. Love the colors. Love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane: I hope you got my message that I am coming from the 12th to the 14th! We are so going there. Clear your calendar!!
    Best,
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, I cannot wait to check out Hive the next time I'm in Palm Beach! Such a lovely post!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10